Venture Prep believes that a sports program can benefit scholars in many ways that are valuable to both the scholar and to our community:
- Develop scholarship, strength, agility, coordination skills, recreational interests, physical fitness and healthy habits
- Learn sportsmanship, fair play, honesty and respect for rules and authority
- Develop qualities of cooperation, teamwork, competition, leadership, initiative, responsibility, subordination of self to the welfare of the team and school, self-respect, courtesy for others, perseverance and courage
- Have fun with fellow students and visiting teams Venture Prep is a member of the Colorado High School Activities Association. We enjoy forming relationships and friendly rivalries with other 3A schools in the Metro area.
Current Sports Offered
- Volleyball – Girls
- Soccer – Boys
- Basketball – Boys & Girls
- Soccer – Girls
- Baseball – Boys
In addition to the sports listed above, scholars are eligible to play any sport at their boundary school. Our athletic director works with scholars and participating schools to ensure academic and athletic success.